Atrophy

Atrophy

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Interpenetration

Scattered fragments of bliss compounded with pain.
Memory fulfilled.
Nighttime ventures ended by the splattering of daybreak.
You cause the metaphysical to crumble into beautiful ruins.
Splashes of your essence stain the landscape of our experiences.
Your scent is infused into the stratosphere of my existence,
lingering like a morning mist
My surrounding is a garden of your blossomed affection,
never withering

Veins bursting as you rush through,
like an overdose of morphine
My mind is flooded with images of your composition;
a longing to conjoin our madnesses––
descending in unison like the hues of a sunset as dusk approaches––
Let us crash and then rise again.
Our canvas is painted by the colors of passion and amorousness:
A representation of rapturous abstract and complex temptations.

I not only need you, I want you.
You are the foundation of everything that makes sense.
Life without you is not a life but a hell.
Your presence is necessity.
You evoke all that is good and genuine.
You are vital to my heartbeat.
Place your hand on my heart and feel it.
Let me take your hurt; cover me with your darkness
so we can escape it, together.
Everlasting comfort.
Take a breath and be. Simply.


No comments:

Post a Comment